- 40 km/h
- 12-20 km battery range – per battery
- Regenerative braking
- 20% vertical hill climb
- 4 speed modes – LOW | MID | HIGH | PRO
- Dual motor, hub drive – 1200 watts
- 8 layer maple deck
- 5Ah lithium battery
- 264lb max load
40 KM/H TOP SPEED
Test your limits in PRO mode
12-20 KM RANGE
Change your battery on the move to extend your commute
Recharge when riding downhill
4 SPEED MODES
Alternate between LOW, MID, HI, and PRO acceleration modes based on your riding ability
DUAL HUB-DRIVE MOTORS
2 x 600 watt motors
Zero emission personal electric vehicle
Swap Electric Longboard with Replaceable Battery
779 C$ – 909 C$
If you’re in the market for a long-range electric longboard with replaceable batteries, our Swap model is for you. Have the convenience of changing your battery in under 2 minutes during your commute.
This e-board has dual hub motors to easily power you uphill. It’s controlled by a wireless remote that has an LED screen to give you a breakdown of remaining battery life and speed.
This electric longboard is great for commuters who have to travel long distances and need the convenience of an interchangeable battery. The board comes with 1 battery and each additional battery costs $139. Additional batteries can be easily carried in a backpack or purse.
38 ¼” long × 9.5″ wide at its widest point. The wide area of the deck extends for approximately 21″.
The deck stands approximately 5.5″ off of the ground.
The board weighs 16.5 lbs
This board comes with:
1 x remote
1 x remote charger
1 x board charger
1 x skate tool
1 x user manual
* DOMESTIC ORDERS EXPECTED TO ARRIVE IN 1-7 BUSINESS DAYS *
The customer service was amazing you can tell they are passionate about what they do!
TLDR; Good boards nowadays are not expensive unlike what they were just a few years ago. I use this board all the time, the board also has decent weight distribution so it's easy to do some moves on it.
Domestic orders within Canada are shipped on the same day or next day.
Orders in Canada are expected to arrive in 1-7 business days, depending on which province you live in.
You'll receive an email from Purolator with a tracking number within 24 hours of placing your order.
Orders placed in the US are shipped within 2 business days and are expected to arrive in 6-14 days. There is a shipping charge for orders within the US that is dependent on which board you ordered.
Orders in all other Countries & Continents are shipped within 5 business days of your purchase and are expected to arrive in 7-21 days. There is also a shipping fee for these international orders that is dependent on which board you order.
Shaboardz does not offer refunds. Each product is tested before it is sold to ensure it is in good working order.
If you believe the product is defective you can contact us directly and explain the issue. If it cannot be fixed you can send the board back to us and we will exchange it for a new board. We will pay any shipping costs incurred. Do not ride the product if you believe it is defective. Once you ride the board the warranty protocol will be implemented.
All boards come with a 180-day warranty.
Warranty does not include damage caused by abuse of the board, riding in the rain or on a wet surface, accidents caused by the rider, or careless use of the board.
If you live in the Kelowna or Vancouver, BC area we will pick up your board, fix it, and return it - free of charge. If you live outside of these areas and your board was shipped to you then we will diagnose the problem and send you the parts, along with instructions on how to fix your board. We will be here every step of the way to answer any questions you may have and can even send video demonstrations.
If your board breaks when the warranty period is over we can provide a repair service or send you the necessary parts at a cost.
Does not include:
Warranty is for when the board is unable to ride or operate - not for regular wear and tear or maintenance.
Regular wear and tear, such as worn wheels and PU sleeves happen from regular riding and are the customers responsibility.
RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY WHILE HANDLING PRODUCTS
Shaboardz Inc. (“Shaboardz”) products and any associated assembly parts (the “Products”) are designed with the utmost safety of the users in mind. However, whenever you use, handle, and/or operate the Products, you are at risk of serious injury from loss of control, collision, and falls. To use, handle, and/or operate the Products safely you must read and follow all warnings and instructions in the user guide and use good judgment.
By using, handling, or operating the Products, the user acknowledges and accepts personal responsibility of all risks associated with the use, which may include, but are not limited to, muscle injuries, broken bones, lacerations, or other serious injuries that may be sustained while doing so. If the user does not agree with all the points mentioned in this manual, they shall immediately return the Products to the seller prior to its first use.
In no event shall Shaboardz be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages or liabilities (including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of product, or any other consequential or incidental loss) in connection with the purchase, assembly, use, handling, or operation of the Products. Shaboardz is not liable for property damage, personal injury, or death.
These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or the subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of British Columbia, Canada. You irrevocably agree that the courts of British Columbia, Canada shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or the subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Warning: PINCH POINTS!
Keep fingers, hair, and clothing away from belts, motors, wheels, and all moving parts.
Warning: RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK!
Do not open or tamper with electronics housings. Always make sure the Products are turned off before intervening.
Warning: AVOID WATER!
Some components of the Products are not waterproof and can be damaged.
- When operating, accelerating, decelerating, or braking, please keep your weight in line with the direction in which you are going and in accordance with the functions you are performing in order to increase your stability and avoid possible product damage.
- Wearing appropriate clothing and safety gear including knee pads, elbow pads, wrist braces, and helmet is recommended for ALL riders of ALL ages at ALL times. Avoid wearing anything that can drape over or get caught into/under the wheels. Wear flat shoes to maintain flexibility and stability.
- Ensure the speed at which you use, handle, and/or operate the Products is safe to yourself and others and be ready to stop at any time. Be mindful to keep a safe distance to avoid collisions.
- Be alert to your surroundings in order to ensure a safe ride. Your eyes are your best tool to safely avoid obstacles and slippery surfaces.
- Stay in open spaces and flat areas. Avoid water, wet surfaces, slippery/uneven surfaces, step hills, traffic, cracks, tracks, gravel, rocks, or any obstacles that could cause a loss of traction and cause a fall. Avoid night riding, areas of poor visibility and small spaces.
• Do not disassemble or modify the battery. Immediately discontinue use if, while using, charging, or storing, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color, changes shape, or appears abnormal in any way.