Set of two 16T pulleys
16T pulleys for belt-drive boards. This pulley measures approximately 1″ in length x 1″ in diameter. It slides on the motor arm for belt drive boards and stays attached on the arm with small screws. This is the pulley we use on the motor for our electric mountainboard.
The pulleys come in sets of two & they come with the screws to keep it tight on the motor arm. They ship next business day via express and arrive in 1-2 business days, on orders in Canada.
– Two small 16T belt-drive motor pulleys
*FREE SHIPPING - Domestic orders are expected to arrive within 1-7 business days*
Secure and trusted checkout with
Domestic orders within Canada are shipped on the same day OR next day if the product is purchased late in the day or at night.
Domestic orders are expected to arrive in 3-7 business days, depending on which province you live in.
You'll receive an email or text from Shaboardz with a tracking number once your product has been shipped.
International orders are shipped within 2-4 business days. Orders are expected to arrive within 7-21 days, depending on which country you live in. Get in contact through our "Have Questions" button or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to know a more specific shipping time based on your location.
International shipping excludes Africa and South America, as we are only able to ship bulk orders(10 or more boards at a time) to these continents at this time. We're sorry for the inconvenience if you live on one of these continents. We are working hard to come up with a solution and look forward to serving you in the future.
If your currency is not represented on our website - get in contact with us through our "Have Questions" button or email us at: email@example.com and we will get back to you with the price of the product in your region's currency.
Shaboardz does not offer refunds. Each product is tested before it is sold to ensure it is in good working order.
If you believe the product is defective you can contact us directly and explain the issue. If it cannot be fixed you can send the board back to us and we will exchange it for a new board. We will pay any shipping costs incurred. Do not ride the product if you believe it is defective. Once you ride the board the warranty protocol will be implemented.
All boards come with a 3-month warranty.
Warranty does not include damage caused by abuse of the board, riding in the rain or on a wet surface, accidents caused by the rider, or careless use of the board.
If you live in the Kelowna or Vancouver, BC area we will pick up your board, fix it, and return it - free of charge. If you live outside of these areas and your board was shipped to you then we will diagnose the problem and send you the parts, along with instructions on how to fix your board. We will be here every step of the way to answer any questions you may have and can even send video demonstrations.
If your board breaks when the warranty period is over we can provide a repair service or send you the necessary parts at a cost.
Does not include:
Warranty is for when the board is unable to ride or operate - not for regular wear and tear or maintenance.
Regular wear and tear, such as worn wheels and PU sleeves happen from regular riding and are the customers responsibility.
RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY WHILE HANDLING PRODUCTS
Shaboardz Inc. (“Shaboardz”) products and any associated assembly parts (the “Products”) are designed with the utmost safety of the users in mind. However, whenever you use, handle, and/or operate the Products, you are at risk of serious injury from loss of control, collision, and falls. To use, handle, and/or operate the Products safely you must read and follow all warnings and instructions in the user guide and use good judgment.
By using, handling, or operating the Products, the user acknowledges and accepts personal responsibility of all risks associated with the use, which may include, but are not limited to, muscle injuries, broken bones, lacerations, or other serious injuries that may be sustained while doing so. If the user does not agree with all the points mentioned in this manual, they shall immediately return the Products to the seller prior to its first use.
In no event shall Shaboardz be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages or liabilities (including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages for loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of product, or any other consequential or incidental loss) in connection with the purchase, assembly, use, handling, or operation of the Products. Shaboardz is not liable for property damage, personal injury, or death.
These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or the subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of British Columbia, Canada. You irrevocably agree that the courts of British Columbia, Canada shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or the subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Warning: PINCH POINTS!
Keep fingers, hair, and clothing away from belts, motors, wheels, and all moving parts.
Warning: RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK!
Do not open or tamper with electronics housings. Always make sure the Products are turned off before intervening.
Warning: AVOID WATER!
Some components of the Products are not waterproof and can be damaged.
- When operating, accelerating, decelerating, or braking, please keep your weight in line with the direction in which you are going and in accordance with the functions you are performing in order to increase your stability and avoid possible product damage.
- Wearing appropriate clothing and safety gear including knee pads, elbow pads, wrist braces, and helmet is recommended for ALL riders of ALL ages at ALL times. Avoid wearing anything that can drape over or get caught into/under the wheels. Wear flat shoes to maintain flexibility and stability.
- Ensure the speed at which you use, handle, and/or operate the Products is safe to yourself and others and be ready to stop at any time. Be mindful to keep a safe distance to avoid collisions.
- Be alert to your surroundings in order to ensure a safe ride. Your eyes are your best tool to safely avoid obstacles and slippery surfaces.
- Stay in open spaces and flat areas. Avoid water, wet surfaces, slippery/uneven surfaces, step hills, traffic, cracks, tracks, gravel, rocks, or any obstacles that could cause a loss of traction and cause a fall. Avoid night riding, areas of poor visibility and small spaces.
• Do not disassemble or modify the battery. Immediately discontinue use if, while using, charging, or storing, the battery emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color, changes shape, or appears abnormal in any way.